|“Da Lat – a city of fog” Destination of Huu Toan
This year as every time, Huu Toan held an outside picnic for all officers of its company in order to give thanks to their enthusiastic contribution for the success of company and create mental motivation and new atmosphere to everybody.
On 10th June, 2010, the veteran column of Huu Toan went on a picnic to Da lat city. The column of about 500 people on bus went ahead with joy and enthusiasm.
During the long journey in over 7 hours, the bus came over passes and slopes. All tiresomeness disappeared when there were many lively stories, songs and funny quiz… Everybody participated and and cheered enthusiastically.
Reaching Da Lat city of which place is famous for its cold whether. People who are not the natives coming to this city must utter “Wow. It’s too cold”. However, joyful and noisy members of the big family Huu Toan never found it cold at all.
During the journey of the next day, the column visited many famous places: Flower Park of City, Truc Lam Zen monastery, Datanla Fall, Bao Dai Palace, XQ Su Quan, Da Lat Market… all members are overwhelmed with the ancient, strange and romantic. Moreover, a strong feeling of the telpher and sliding spout challenge, evoke the group to participate more enthusiastically.
12th June, 2010 was the date that is an actually unforgettable memory in the members’ minds when they conquer LangBiAng. It was also a string binding more tightly the solidarity, cooperation spirit and making the distance among members closer. The column of Huu Toan was divided into 6 separate teams:
- Team 1: Taking the Yellow as the leading color for themselves with name “Lightning Number One”.
- Team 2: Taking the Blue as the leading color for themselves team with name “HG 02”.
- Team 3: Taking the Red as the leading color for themselves with name “Lightning”.
- Team 4: Taking the Purple as the leading color for themselves with name “Star”.
- Team 5: Taking the Green as the leading color for themselves with name “Leader”.
- Team 6: Taking the Orange as the leading color for themselves with name “Huu Toan T2”.
- All teams participated in a task called “Mission HT10”.
- Each team had to select a captain and a vice-captain having a role of advising in guide of answering quiz and difficult situations in order that they can find out the shortest and fastest way to overcome the obstacle to lead his team to the goal fastest, complete the all the stages in the best manner in comparison with other teams.
- Beginning at the first stage: teams assigned the task must complete the design of the team’ssymbol flag including: logo, team’s name, slogan… within 15 minutes and answer the secret quiz in the secret letter to find out the map. When completing the task, the team received the signal to start the journey.
- The second stage: the detachment was in front of the trap and must complete the task “Light Genie removes the tower” with a very strict rule.
- The third stage: “Intelligent wheel” required a combination in perfect teamwork through body language to find the secret treasure.
- The fourth stage: The whole team must join force and intelligence in order to open the 10 knots of the rope in the shortest possible time.
To overcome each stage of forest which is difficult, tottery, sloppy with drizzling rain was a challenge to each team, but thank to the solidarity spirit, the road to the Langbiang Top seemed to be shortened, all members reached the top and completed the task at each stage in the shortest time.
At the fifth stage: Each team had to find out for itself 5 strategic locations on the map of Vietnam for an appropriate investment direct. This stage required judgment, quick capture of market of the team.
The final stage: required solidarity of the whole 6 teams joining force to find out the way to pass over the river fastest to complete the mission of final victory.
To overcome the stage of conquering the top of Langbiang with many obstacles, challenges with high mountains, slopes, rainfalls… made everybody make more efforts. Especially, at dinners, the whole group had a chance to participate in cultural exchange of gongs with Lach ethnic group in which all members had a camp-fire, dancing, enjoying Can wine and forest meat as well as participating in a makeup competition. Everybody had a very joyful time and laughed much as though the forest was to be stirred.
An unforgettable and important item was the last one: The Organizers conducted to give awards and commemorative gifts to each team who had good results completing with “Team Building”.
- The first Prize was given to “Lightning” – The value of the Prize was 15,000,000 VND and Prize of stages of 2,000,000 VND.
- The second Prize was given to HG 02 – The value of the Prize was 10,000,000 VND and Prize of stages of 1,000,000 VND.
- The third Prize was given to Star – The value of the Prize was 5,000,000 VND and Prize of stages of 1,000,000 VND.
The three consolation Prizes were given to Lightning Number One, Leader, Huu Toan T2 – The value of each was 3,000,000 VND and Prize of stages of 1,000,000 VND.
In addition, the Organizers also awarded many small but meaningful gifts to each team. It was also a delight for the efforts of each individual in Huu Toan family.
Let’s share some memorable moments of the trip with all members of Huu Toan: